Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 17:19:55 -0400
Yeah, that's a good one, Dave.
The funny story in my exam is that my dad read the textual questions, but had
no knowledge of the diagrams.  In the Advanced test, I think, one of the
assistant engineers came and did the diagram questions.

As he got to one of them, he described the whole diagram which was releant for
the next three or four questions.  As he described it, he said we have a PNP
transistor and told me how the emitter, base and collector were hooked up.
When he got to the third question, he said, literally, "Oh shit! I already
gave you the answer to this...."

The question was "which type of transistor is this?"  To show him I knew the
answer, I asked him if the little arrows pointed outward.  So, even though he
told me the answer, he knew that I knew how to tell a PNP from an NPN.

Steve,
K8sp