Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 10:47:50 -0700
We don't have to wait for the FCC to do that. Like I
said in an earlier post, certificates. Just like was,
wac, and dxcc. Quite a few years before I got licensed
I remember reading a book about ham radio, written
back in the days when novices were rock bound and
limited to 75 watts. I remember vaguely something, it
might have been back in the 30's, there was a
rag-chewer's award, if you talked for 5 minutes with
at least 2 holders of the award, I believe. That's
something that would be worth bringing back too! You
don't get a certificate like that by telling the other
guy he's 5 and 9. A rag-chewer's dxcc would be great,
wouldn't it? and quite a challenge!