Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 13:07:24 -0400
If you're going wireless stay far far from linksys, sohoware is the best for
wireless, in fact, linksys doesn't even know anything about wireless, I
asked them why my range was so bad and they told me a lot of crap about the
signal not going through floors and walls and stuff, I can use my laptop
with wireless in the room right below my bedroom where the router is and my
mother's bedroom right next door, that's about it. I don't know about the
deck yet I haven't tried it yet, when we used sohoware products, we could
get a great signal all over the house but due to circumstances beyond my
control I had to change to linksys, it was the cheapest way to go at the
time, wow am I ever sorry I did that.