Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 11:26:47 -0400
Hi, Richard:

If you are using Outlook Express, there is a setting which asks for a copy
of all messages sent.  If OE is your program, let me know and I will look
for it.

I have had two GAP verticals break off at the base in three years while one
Butternut stay unguyed for 12 years until I moved and this one for seven
years and still standing for seven years.  Meanwhile depending on the GAP
you want to get, there are some compromises.  The 2 meter and 6 meter
elements are almost on the ground, about 4 meet above it.

73

Bob