Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Darrell Shandrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 18:27:43 -0700
Hi Steve,

Yes.  I have looked at the Elecraft K2 as an option.  It does have the
option for an internal battery pack.  I doubt that battery could last
through something like Field Day without a need for a recharge...  In fact,
I'm sure it could not...  :-) I wonder if it could be modified to take an
enclosure for AA cells, too.  I'm sure it probably could.  In any event, it
is just as expensive or more so than something like the FT817, and it has
much less frequency coverage...

I am still in the very early, research phase of this project, so I am
wide-open for any suggestions anyone can offer.