Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:54:15 -0500
Personally, I use, for the big jobs, 1 of the radio shack ones, it
supposedly heats up in like 3 seconds or something, it's a gun shaped one,
you pull the trigger and it's on, when you let go it's off,  that won't get
you in tight places, but for normal standard stuff I use it all the time. I
think they still make it, it was like $11 when I got mine, but that was 12
years ago. I have great luck with it,  when I do need tight places, I have a
15 or 20 watt iron, but I need to be very careful with that one, it's not as
easy to use, but I manage with it. I wouldn't recommend the smaller one for
most jobs though, just as an "if I really need it" one. Anyway, that's what
I use, hope that helps,  I hope radio shack still makes that one.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner of J. E. M. Racing http://home.comcast.net/~jemracing5/wsb/index.html
AIM screen name: JEMracing3
MSN messenger: [log in to unmask]