Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:45:06 -0500
I've never noticed video card issues with the later versions of JFW at all,
I have tried mine at all resolutions at the request of some one at the MA
commission for the blind just to see what would happen and I didn't notice
any difference from JFW 4.5 I think it was on up, might have been 4.02 I did
that though before that though forget it  you couldn't do it.trouble
shooting a computer isn't bad with jfw either really, just make a portable
version like I did, I installed it on a CD, then made an autorun.inf file on
the CD and it works fine.  Oops, probably shouldn't have said that  lol but
I did anyway. because I do a lot of work on family and friends computers.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner of J. E. M. Racing http://home.comcast.net/~jemracing5/wsb/index.html
AIM screen name: JEMracing3
MSN messenger: [log in to unmask]