Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:01:17 -0800
I was thinking along the same lines Tom, that's why I
went ahead and shelled out the 6 bucks. I haven't
trusted the Internet with my credit card number yet,
so when I got the notice, I figured, why start now.
Harvey got his notice early enough that it won't
matter how long it takes snail mail. They'll just hold
it till it's time.
I've heard rumors that the fcc web-site is difficult
to deal with. I'm inclined to believe it. Would w5yi
be making money otherwise? *grin*