Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:29:48 -0500
    Richard:

Thanks for your interesting e-mail, and I will ask you for your little
contest logging program module if I can't get things to work better here.

All of the folks on this list have given me great suggestions, and I will
try to put them together into something that will work for me.

Will keep you posted.

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ