Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:47:24 -0500
Chris,

I asked this question a while back and someone suggested handi-hams.  They
have some kind of audio device that changes tone or something  to give
indication of direction.  $30 sticks in my mind, but didn't go that route so
I'm not positive.

Something else to look at is the rotor EZ card from Idiom press.  2 models
either as total kits or as assembled boards.   This has to be installed in
the control box but not sure this is  blind doable.  One model uses the
calabrate knob as a pointer to choose direction, then hit brake button to
move antenna.  The other model adds computer control through a serial port.
Both allow a 5 second brake delay before locking the brake.

The Mosley antenna is an oldie but  goody and you'll like it.

73 Steve KW3A