Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Patrick Tice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:38:21 -0600
Hello, listers!

I am looking for some feedback on the new Elecraft QRP rig, model KX1. This
is related to some email I had gotten from a guy who put one together and
wanted to gauge interest that blind hams might have.

We have learned from a kit builder that the Elecraft KX1 Ultra-Portable CW
Transceiver Kit includes Morse audio frequency access for blind users, and
its sophisticated access technology even allows the module to output menu
items. We are looking for comments from blind hams who have tried this four
Watt QRP rig, and from anyone who is blind who would be interested in such a
rig. Please post a comment here if you have tried the rig, or email me
directly at [log in to unmask]

Details of the KX1 are at:
http://www.elecraft.com/KX1/KX1.htm

TNX and 73,
Pat

Regards,

Patrick Tice, WA0TDA, Manager
Courage HANDI-HAM System
3915 Golden Valley Road
Golden Valley, MN  55422

Toll-free membership renewal and donation line: 1-866-426-3442
(1-866-HANDIHAM)
Voice: (763) 520-0512
FAX: (763) 520-0577
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]