Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:10:12 -0500
Yup.  Because filtering is easier at 400Hz, I think design engineers get
a little sloppy when designing power supply DC filter circuitry.  You
can sure hear it on airplane public address systems!

Never got across 400Hz AC.  it must feel pretty weird to get vibrated
that fast!

Mike Freeman < K 7 U I J >