Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kristine Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:19:44 -0600
Hello All,
\
I am presently helping a blind ham friend who is considering the purchase of
the Kenwood TS-570, but I am not familiar with this Kenwood TS-850SAT that
you are discussing.

Could someone compare these two radios for me, outline the differences and
give me an opinion as to which one you think is best and which one works
best with speech.  Also, how do they compare price wise?

I'll appreciate the information.

Kris Hickerson
WB9SLM