Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Re: [[log in to unmask]: Letter For QST: Way to go Elecraft!]
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:08:36 -0600
GOod job BUddy!

ON another issue you folks who are active in public service nets on
phone might be interested in the op-ed piece I wrote which I'm told by
Joel Kleinman will be published in the December issue.  I've switched
computers since then adn can't find the original text, but it's about
getting some kind of dialogue started between contest organizers and
the public service community such as traffic nets, the Maritime Mobile
service net etc.

I hope you find it interesting reading.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania