Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 05:41:41 -0600
I am attempting to charge up my T.H.F.6.A. and I am not sure which
of the connections is the right one since the charger plug fits
into both the second and third connections on the right side of the
radio as it is facing you.  Can anyone tell me which is the correct
connection to use to charge up the battery pack?

I'll probably have more questions as time goes on.  I do have Lynn
Robert's files, but I am not a technical whiz kid.  73.

Harvey Heagy (N.5.H.A.U.)