Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:15:15 -0400
Hi everyone!

I just bought the new Radio Shack Pro 96 500 channel handheld digital
scanner last week.  Its rather expensive, but I had to take the plunge as my
local police had switched to digital mode last spring.

The programming is straight forward and it does not give any verbal
feedback, but the keys do beep and you can distinguish the error beeps.
After some trial and error programming, I have the scanner working the way I
want it to and its working just GREAT!

The pro 96 looks like the older Pro 93 scanner but I like the layout of the
keys on the 96 better.  The manual is available in PDF format from
RadioShack.com and is a well written but very complex manual covering a very
well made very complex scanner.
Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
FIGHT TRUTH DECAY!