Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lynn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:43:11 -0400
Steve,
Here's address for mfj 1262 it mentions internal jumpers to reconfigure pins
between  connectors, you may need a sightling to help you reconfigure it.

http://www.mfjenterprises.com/products.php?prodid=MFJ-1262

Also plugging mfj 1262 in google will probably bring up correct place.
I've found MFJ things to usually work well. However that doesn't mean that
all their things are the best.
Lynn