Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 19:37:44 -0400
Rich,

The most accessible is probably the Kenwood THF6A which is about what you'd
want.  I think the new Icom is also very accessible, but I haven't seen one
of those.   I own the Kenwood, and other than the receiver not being real
hot outside the ham bands, it's a nice rig.  General coverage from AM
broadcast through 1.3 gigahertz.