Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:56:05 -0700
Hi Fred,

I never used one of the Stone Mountain QSY'ers but from reading on John
Hansen's page, it may be that the newer system is only workable on the newer
Icom radios.  At least that's the impression I got.  In terms of
functionality comparisons, I really don't know.  The new one allows direct
frequency entry, access to any memory through keying in A plus the memory
number, control of the split function and switching between VFO's.  This is,
of course, with the IC-706 Mark II that I am using.

I hope that helps.  Good luck and very 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450