Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard WEbb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:35:14 -0600

JIm Shaker wrote:
   >I wonder if others, like myself, automatically delete messages in
   >mime format even before reading them.
I don't bother to read them.  I do plaintet here, and when the screen
automatically scrolls to the html crappola I just delete the messaage.

for repeaters of this on many lists I usually enter their email
addresses into my killfile, but still have to download them first then
let the killer program work on the offline reader files. WHen I must
download large messages with no plaintext content though it seems to
me that list users would better serve many on the list to configure
their software properly.

73 de nf5b

   >Jim

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

If you put garbage in a computer nothing comes out but garbage.  But
this garbage, having passed through a very expensive machine, is
somehow enobled and none dare criticize it.