Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
james COSGROVE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:10:31 -0000
Hi Listers,

Eventually I have another computer, new net provider and some replacement
equipment in the shack, so I am back, well, until we relocate!  This should
happen in about 10 weeks, just in time for our trip to California!

I got my hands on a Kenwood TR751E in mint condition, well it must be as the
couple of sighted friends that have been in the shack are now looking around
for one for themselves, or want mine if I want another change.  I know that
this is an old radio but I would be very interested in hearing if anyone is
still running one and what they think of it.  Next, I took my half sized
G5RV and dropp kicked it over the back fence and then put up a 5 band
Hustler vertical.  It covers 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80m so should keep me on the
radio a bit more when I get home from work.  Is anyone using this antenna
and what do you think of it?  Do you have the radial kit fitted or not?

I still have my TS440SAT but as my daughter is just about to sit her
Foundation Licence, we are looking around for deals on the TS2000, she liked
the look of it as soon as she saw it a few weeks ago at one of the rallies.

Does anyone know where I might be able to buy a VS1 voice synth?  It is for
the TR751E.  I have been on the phone with the people that know in Kenwood
UK and, they tell me that my only chance is to find one on the net.

Thanks for any help or advice

Best 73

Jim, MI1BKO
Northern Ireland