Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:12:05 -0500
    Jeff:

As you know, Sue, my XYL, teaches in the fifth grade, and we have done these
kinds of things before.

Bring your HT, get them on a repeater, and let them talk to someone.  You
might pre-arrange a contact beforehand, so you don't have any embarrasing
silences.

In addition, demonstrate the autopatch if you have one available, and tell
them some of the experiences you have had.  Also, let them know that getting
a license at their age is really quite possible.

I think that should be good enough for starters.

Best 73 and let me know if you need more from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ