Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:37:19 -0500
Good evening everyone.  I got my THF6A back a while ago, and it is
charging now, and I had a nice surprise!  Turns out I did have it under a
warranty, so it didn't cost me anything but shipping and handling.  In a
week or two I plan on giving some presentations to some elementary school
children on what it is like being blind, and these are fourth and fifth
graders that I know of so far, and so far it will be three classes but
that could also change depending on how many more teachers find out I am
in the building.  One of the classes is my uncle's class, and I plan on
giving a demonstration of Braille and some computer technology, and then
for fun I thought I would show the kids about one of my favorite hobies,
ham radio.  As luck would have it the scghool I will be at is in the same
neighborhood as the simplex IRLP node so that shouldn't be a problem
provided it is up and running.  Does anyone have any more ideas though?  I
might briefly demonstrate scanning, but I want to focus more in on ham
radio.  Any help would be great, and thanks in advance.