Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:54:50 -0500
Tom,

A couple things come to mind....

First, what about copying some of the w1aw transmissions?  I don't recall their
schedule  but I know they have slow practices on alternating days.

There are also some CW programs.  I did a search on Yahoo and came up with a
page with a bunch of different programs and other CW resources.  It is:

http://www.ac6v.com/morseprograms.htm

Good Luck to your XYL.

Steve
Lansing, MI