Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 13:49:12 -0500
Hi,
I tried that, but couldn't figure out how to activate what it found.  I had
to close the find box/window then got lost.

Steve, kg4ydq

~~ The days of paying for your long distance
calls are Over!~~
~~Local phone service with,  FREE, Unlimited Long Distance!~~
http://www.freedialing.us
  Why pay for Long Distance  to your friends and family, or anyone else, for
that matter,  if you don't have to???