Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:11:33 -0500
Well, as long as the radios are on separate antennas and bands, you'll be
just fine, don't receive on 1 radio and transmit on the other with the same
antenna, you'll kill the front end in the receiving radio real fast but as
long as you're on different antennas you'll be alright. I do that with my
TS-570 and my TS-940 all the time, I'm set up so either radio can be on
either antenna I have at any time and I've never had any problem that way, I
use 1 radio on some bands primarily and the other on the rest of the bands
some times at the same time and I never have in 5 years set up like that had
a problem.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3