From:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:41:54 -0500

Hi Everyone,

In a recent post regarding fast food, it gave the impression that the new premium salads are gluten free.

I had checked the McDonalds website and their GF list did not include the new salads.

I just spoke with McDonalds Customer Service at 1-800-244-6227 and they confirmed that none of the new premium salads are GF.

The chicken can contain wheat and/or gluten as do the bacon bits.  One of the salads also contains croutons which (of course) could be left off if the other ingredients were GF.

Even though Newmans Own dressing may be GF, the salads are not.

Have a great day!

Barbara in Missouri