Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:39:32 -0500

Dear Listmates -
My husband and I are going to Seattle next week
to visit our son.  There have been suggestions on this
list for places to eat in Seattle in the past.

Are there any fairly reasonably priced, Celiac-friendly
Thai restaurants?  What is best to order at those restaurants?
How about Indian or Asian places?
Any other ideas?

I know about Kaili's, Flying Apron bakery, and Cafe Flora.
Also about PF Chang's menu.

Any other ideas?
Thank you.
Vicki in Illinois