C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 10:41:30 -0700
okay, i am from alabama, i have heard lots of jokes.
i'll spare you and my hands. south texas looks very
good to a person that can't make it in atlanta on a
reduced pension. florida seems to have no more
undiscovered places to get a bargain in housing.
mcallen is not so very cold in winter, but, even
though they do have some snowbirds, it is not as bad
as florida in this. some housing is still affordable
in the valley. and i have an advantage. i happen to
have a very favorable likeing of hispanic people. both
florida and texas has large hispanic populations. i
have never been mistreated by hispanics in either
place. they are just a fine culture in my opinion.
they have never proved me wrong.

http://search.yahoo.com