Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 12:56:10 -02-30
Kevin:

This may sound like a silly question to ask but here we go.
Do you place the tuning aid between the exciter and amp or amp and antenna
tuner?
Not having played with this stuff before and where I'm having a Fowle
Gimique built, I have my eyes, <HI HI> on a Kenwood TL-922 but I'm a little
concerned about tuning any kind of amp other then an Ameratron 811H.  This
amp, from what I can remember, you just set the band and plate an then
apply the juice.  The owner of this 922 also has a Heathkit SB-220.

73:
Michael VO1RYN