From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 01:20:12 -0000
Hi Al,

Yes, I do it regularly.  I also work pactor on MARS frequencies and have
even played a little with rtty including chasing dx on rtty.  I use a
program called terraterm which is available off of one of the JFW support
pages.  I think it's the home page for the jfwlist but I'm not sure.  Brett,
KD7JN, might be able to help you more with web address and the like.

Good luck and please write if I can help any more.  Very 73.

Kevin, K7RX :)