From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:18:41 -0700
> Are you saying raw meat as well as cooked?

No, it's high temperatures that create AGE's.
I think a diet consisting mostly of raw muscle meat
and organs from wild or grass fed animals would be
ideal.

I've been tweaking my diet lately in an attempt to
approximate a raw meat diet.  Egg yolks are packed
with nutrition.  I buy the designer n3/n6 balanced
eggs that have a deep yellowish/orange yolk and blend
them raw with virgin coconut oil, cold pressed
macadamia nut oil, and frozen berries.   I try to eat
greens every day as well.

When I'm in a groove I base my whole diet around that
blended concoction.  Unfortunately, it's tuff to stay
there and I end up eating cooked sausage, fast food
hamburgers (sans bun) etc..  I think the above plan
combined with quickly seared rare meat is probably the
way to go for me.

If anyone has any other ideas on how to approximate a
raw meat diet I'd like to hear them.

Mark

http://sbc.yahoo.com