From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 09:03:08 -0400
From: Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>

> Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

women who have had breast cancer and are on the alternative breast cancer
list know to never consume dairy.

> Have these women ever tried raw fullfat milk or raw milk products from
> healthy, old-fashioned, pasture fed cows? My guess is that they haven't.

Many list members have tried raw dairy - from their neighbors or their own
animals.  The list I am on is an "alternative" breast cancer list; many of
the women live quite natural life styles.  They have talked a lot about raw
dairy - cow, goat, etc.

The bottom line for us is that dairy has too many growth hormones to be
safe.  I'm not talking about added hormones found in commercial milk
products - but the natural hormones that make baby mammals grow.

If you are going to take the chance and consume dairy, raw would appear to
be better.  However, I do not think that any dairy is paleo other than the
product that can be found in the stomachs of prey.

Kath