C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:00:50 -0700
bobby, i do have lower back and hip problems if
standing long periods. for that reason, we go to
resturants like mid afternoon.
if i run into lines unexpectantly, i ask for
accommodation. i wentto get plates for my truck last
week and i had to ask for accommodation becouse of the
line. what to do if i get my back or hips out. there
is not much that helps. i usually end up laying on the
floor. of course, after hours  on the floor, my
shoulders are sore. can't win.

--- Susan Moskowitz <[log in to unmask]>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail