C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 07:05:07 -0400
Scott,

   You are new to the list. It is netiquette - just observe for awhile before you jump in. List members have established a rapport and it may not be obvious immediately. Attempting to establish the 13 fallacies of Logic on a list is ludicrous - you want to debate in form join debating organization. Rhetoric is associated with politcians - truth and politicians aren't even on a nodding aquaintance footing. Hence people's perception its a negative term. Apply some logic here.......  Its is a free country - that means folks get their opinion, and if it happens to vary from yours - that doesn't make it wrong just different. The same thing holds for defintions of words.

                                                      Trisha