C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 12:52:29 -0700
bobby, you want me to send you a web url for the
different drug companies plans? you'd need to ask your
drugist which company makes it, get her doctor to
write up his part. some of the cost would go down for
her, unless she has a big stash of cash from her
working days. if you have lots of dividen income
(taxed twice, but a different thread) i guess you
could not qualify, but, my guess is that your mom does
not have much more than my parents. a atlanta area
syndicated consumer geru had the plans on his web site
at one time, i'll see if it is still there and send
you his url.

http://search.yahoo.com