From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 12:02:03 -0700
Transmit sounder??? I assume you mean the over beep.
Hit alt+p for preferences, tab over to the tab
control, which will say list, right arrow to signals,
and set the over beep button to default. Custom gives
you the option to chose your own wav file, if he wants
to do that. You'll have to have someone sighted to
read the buttons, because the darned things aren't
labeled.