From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:04:23 -0500
Funny thing is, it bounced but I still got it. I dunno, maybe I didn't get
the hole thing? we'll find out tomorrow when I go to try to install it, I
just don't have time tonight but supposedly it is going to rain all day here
tomorrow so I'll have plenty of time to play with it then.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3