From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:49:59 -0800
I found out so thought I'd pass on the info for those
who don't know how.
First I hit >home> to get the mouse in the top left,
then moved right by clip with insert page up til I
came to graphic transmit. If you hit insert up arrow
twice, it gives you a number associated with the
graphic. When your not connect it's c r c 282, when
you're connected and receiving it's c r c 580. When
you're in transmit it's c r c 509. Wow! it was that
simple. No more wondering if the space-bar did what it
was supposed to, and you don't have to use the space
bar, since you're sitting on the transmit graphic with
your mouse anyway you can just left click to toggle
back & forth. It'll sure save some embarrassment, wish
I'd figured this out earlier. I checked it out because
I wanted to know if the graphic would be labled
receive when you're transmitting, it isn't, in fact
when you're on the clip it just says graphic, but
click the hot key twice & voala! useful information.
Just thought I'd pass it along.
73 de Shawn
KB7CLX