From:
Paul WR1X <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul WR1X <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:50:56 -0400
I apologize to all that have requested my service of providing the list of
repeaters for any state or province.  I just permanently deleted my mailbox
of over 300 messages.  Please send me your request again.  Please include
the state, and bands you wish.  I will start again as soon as I receive the
request.

Good morning to all,

I offered the Handi Hams this and now I'm offering it to Blind Hams.  I have
Delorme Street Atlas and Travel Plus offered by the ARRL.
I will be glad to create an Excel sheet of all the repeaters in any state or
Canadian province.  I can also make a sheet with only specified bands from
10 meters to 1.2 GHz.  I would offer to go from city to city in Street Atlas
and then
import this file into Travel Plus, but the margin of error is too great.
You may want to go one way and the map has you going the opposite way.  So
if you want list of the repeaters in any state or province send me a message
with the state 2 letter abbreviation and preferred bands.  My address is in
the signature below.  Please do not reply back through the mailing list!
Just directly to me.

Have a good day,

You may want to go one way and the map has you going the opposite way.  So
if you want list of the repeaters in any state or province send me a message

Have a good day,

Paul C. Bolduc

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Amateur radio call:  WR1X

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America