From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:09:11 -0800
Hi David,

Yes, conditions have been pretty bad.  Last Sunday a friend and I put up a
new antenna.  It is the Alpha Delta DX-A twin sloper antenna which works on
160, 80 and 40.  It also seems to work very well on 30 and 17.  But, the day
I put it up, the bands went to hell in a hand basket and I also wasn't
around much during the week so was wondering if it was the bands or my
antenna.  However, it seems to be band conditions since things are getting
better now.  I heard and worked the Johnston Island guys here but it's
pretty much a slam dunk from the west coast of the U.S.

By the way, do you subscribe to any dx bulletins?  If so, which ones.  You
always seem to be up on what is happening.

Take care and very 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450