RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 16:08:34 -0700
> WHEN WE EXCESSIVELY ABUSE OUR BODIES, OUR  INHERENT INTELLIGENCE DOES THE
> RIGHT THING WHEN IT CAUSES US TO WATER FAST, I.E., PHYSIOLOGICALLY REST

How relevant is this statement to a starving malnourished baby ?
the inherent intelligence of the mother  , If blindfull,  preconceived ideas
under a lid and  presented to a wide variety of food in its natural state
( animals flesh included ) would have her  choose most likelly the nutrients
missing .
In the frame work where a whole category of foods is excluded by ideal
,inherent intelligence can't do nothing .
All what  the baby knows to maintain its health is to suck a breast. if not
presented to the right food , inherent intelligence is dumb and will makes
you suck a plastic teat .
Out of natural or in an inhabitual context Inherent intelligence have lead
peoples and animals to act against their own best interest.( like jumping
out off a cliff to escape predation )
Inherent intelligence also at time want you to move your butt not
necessarelly wait passivelly .
If you have a thorn in your foot , contemplating the symptoms is not going
to help.
Even if it is not what you preconise, there is lot of chance that what you
write is possibly  going to be interpreted the wrong way .
jean-claude