BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"When I'm in NH I'm a tourist. Ruth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 21:45:58 EDT
Since Ed Norton( see Jackie Gleason) used to delight me by going to work "In
a hole in the ground" I was fascinated with manholes;
As early as  the age of five I found several being explored  by older boys
who used such places as club houses  where they use to mimic the antics of
the Bowery boys or the old gas house gang and indulge in pubescent  hazing
rituals and rude chalk drawings under  spooky candlelight fixed to the sewer
walls;  of course  no girls were ever allowed  which now as a parent, see as
a good thing

In the same similarity we recently I visited the Dordogne in France
where we explored the cave art that was 17,000 years old of the Chromagma man
besides the excellent charcoal relief of the bison and elk it seems that sex
was still a predominant theme  in their rituals making me think that no mater
how far we think we have come things still remain relative the same. Pyrate