Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 23:36:50 -0800

My sister gave birth about 2 1/2 months ago to a boy that had to have
intestinal surgery
two days into life because his intestines were "inverted" (basically
they developed
backwards).  The operation was successful but my sister tells me he
projectile vomits
a lot and has costant dirreah. despite this, he's a chubby kid. go figure.

I wonder if there's a possibility he has Celiac on top of everything.
the pediatrician says this is a symptom of "milk protein allergy" and
suggested my
sister cut out dairy products while nursing.  my sister is pretty much
in the dark about
Celiac. Does anyone know of any websites that give symptoms of milk allergy
in infants?

Steve