Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Linda Puser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 17:50:25 -0500

Hi Everyone. I just got back from a four day cruise on the Disney Wonder. I
have to tell you it was the best! In all ways. As far as food goes I had
G/F eggs benedict on a very good rice bread toasted for breakfast, omelets.
As far as the any buffets were concerned my head server made sure my food
was not off the buffet but out of the kitchen like crab claws. Dinners I
had g/f pasta and great desserts. Make sure you meet your head server and
tell him what you are interested in. Before you go on the cruise you must
have a paper signed by your doctor that says you are on a G/F diet. Very
simple. Also stayed at the Polynesian and at other places throughtout
Disney if you plan ahead it is wonderful. Linda