From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 17:31:49 -0700
Yes, this is what I understood you as trying to do. TV OUT has to be
enabled on your video card, either automatically or manually, then you have
to output the video, and  any audio signal into the VCR. Joe says his is
automatic, but my ATI All in Wonder, and both my Matrox Marvels require
that I enable TV out manually. Initally your display will appear on your TV
/ VHS but once you start playing your video full screen, in media player or
what ever, THAT is what will record on the VHS.

Some video TV cards video tools, like my Marvels, will automatically play
back a recording like a VCR to the TV as long as I use their tools.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com