Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:18:17 +1100
I know a tower that will have 99% chance to fit at least.  I'm using a Aopen
H-600 case myself, which is a midi tower but bigger than most you will see,
and have more space (longer) inside, a dual AMD mobo that won't fit into
normal case will fit in with no trouble at all.  And at best, it's not
expensive.

The only suggestion I can give against that case is: air flow isn't very
good by design, the back could hold 2 x 8cm fan, but the holes are too small
that they blocks most of air fans can blow out, and make more noise.  The
case front end could hold another 8cm fan, but again the design of front
plate does more harm than good (not worth to fit any fan at front without
case mod) - same problem as back side, but much much worse.  I did cut all
"harmful" metal off, and put 3x 8cm fans, this simple mod will make it a
very good case.

Jun Qian