From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 08:42:37 +0200
From: "Fredrik Murman" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: Any Only Meat Eaters Out There

Fredrik wrote:
> Are you afraid of raw dairy, Eva?

Afraid is not the correct word. During the evolutionary important time,
miljons of years when our body and our nutritional needs were formed by what
was available for prehumans and humans there was no milk to be consumed
except what you would get from your mother during the 3-5 first years of
life. This means milk is not paleo food.

Evolution shaped our needs to be suitable to what there was to get and very
likely formed the body to consider all other stuff (like non human milk, for
instance) as foreign substances. So, it does not matter if you want to drink
it pasteurized or raw. It has different negative consequences. In Sweden
were we would not have cattle contaminated by tuberculosis it is rather
safe, out of that point of view, to drink raw milk but it does not turn milk
into paleo food whatever you do to it. What ones blood group has to do with
it I don't understand at all. (Yes, I know someone made a fortune out of the
blood group thing!)

Fredrik wrote:
National Food Administration here in Sweden and
> most people I've met here are a bunch of bacteria fobics.

You know the Swedish saying: A little dirt clears the stomach and a lot
makes you full! That is the attitude I was brought up with, have lived with
and that I find most people live with here.
Eva