From:
theta sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:53:03 -0700
At 04:00 PM 6/15/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I would rather drink milk or
>eat some cheeze in order to get iodine than touch refined iodized salt.
>It's poison.

I'm surprised that no one yet mentioned using sea salt.  As you might
expect sea salt contains many, many nutrients, minerals, etc., including
iodine (gold is my favorite mineral in sea salt <grin>).  However, I
personally use only small amounts of sea salt (grain or two a day) and eat
a little bit of kelp regularly for my iodine needs.  I am 100% in agreement
that table salt is poisonous (mainly to the liver).  I now get my sodium
needs mainly from juiced green vegetables.  Read Dr. Beiler's book "Food is
Your Best Medicine" for his viewpoint on table salt.

Regards,

-=mark=-