From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:35:10 +0900
Alex Shvartsman wrote:

> My wife is 5 months pregnant with our first child.  I wand to raise my child
> eating as close to paleo as possible. Does any one have any experience in
> this?  Especially in introducing solid food when weaning off of breast milk?

Is your wife a paleo eater too? If so it should be no problem. My wife is not,
but she does try to eat well, and generally to have our kids eat well. The only
problem for me is that she buys cereal for breakfast. I hate it, but bite my
tongue. My kids are eating better than I did, that will have to be good enough.
Family peace is important too. Otherwise the kids eat pretty well, somewhat
less grain than they would otherwise.